Exchanges & Returns
Exchange & Returns
My returns policy is that the item is to be returned within 14 days from date of invoice.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer a refund or exchange after 30 days.
The item(s) must be returned as soon as possible and within 30 days of the date of purchase, with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Should you need to return an item, please follow the steps below;
- Contact me first to let me know why the item is to be returned.
- The item(s) is returned to me in a resalable condition before I can provide an exchange or refund.
- Items must be returned to me in their original, undamaged packaging.
- You must pay the price of postage for any returned item(s) for an exchange or refund. I advise that you use a traceable/proof of postage method of delivery, as I cannot accept responsibility for returned items if they are lost in the post.
- I cannot accept responsibility for any returned products until they are received by Jo Scott Art
Your item(s) should be returned to:
Jo Scott Art
44 Byfords Road, Huntley, Gloucestershire, GL19 3EL
Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item.
I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Refunds will be issued to the same payment method as the original purchase.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Can I amend my order after it has been placed?
Unfortunately not. If you need to make any changes to an order you’ll need to cancel it and place a new order with the amendments already made.
How do I cancel my order?
If you’ve already paid for the order you’ll need to let me know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done within 12 hours of the order being paid since after this time fulfillment will have begun. I will be unable to cancel any orders after this time.